Thinkingcap

Life's battles don't always go To the stronger or faster man, But soon or late the man who wins... Is the man who thinks HE CAN!!!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

TRUE LOVE??


Jeff Green is a 32 year old American, in Arizona, whose wife passed
away.Due to the grief he suffered at her death, he did something totally out
of character for a normal and sane person.

He said, "I could no longer take the pain that my wife's death caused me
and so I brought her back home." His wife, Lucy, was born with a heart condition that cut her life short at the young age of 29. Lucy's last words to Jeff were, "We will meet again in heaven.", but these words were of no consolation in Jeff's despair.

At the funeral, in an act of desperation, Jeff decided that he would not
let Lucy leave him."I called the cemetery caretaker and explained my feelings." he said later,"I spoke with the authorities and got special permission to take my wife
home with me. They thought it strange, but I was allowed to take her
with me. I'd rather have her at home than six feet under ground. Lucy had a
great sense of humour and I'm sure she would appreciate being my coffee
table."

Jeff ordered a special hermetically sealed glass case that eliminates
the decomposition of a dead body. "It cost me about $6,000.00, but it was
worth it."

Some of his friends and relatives, filled with fear, stopped visiting
him, but his true friends respected his decision and continue coming over.

"Some even comment that it makes a nice piece of furniture."

An after thought, in the process of wanting to show his love for her , has he reduced her to merely a piece of furniture?"

5 Comments:

Blogger Soumya said...

bap re...
what love does to a person... and to his loved ones also...

9:19 PM  
Blogger Arbit said...

Hmm..that's weird allright.

11:02 PM  
Blogger armadillo said...

This is a strange behavior I would say. I am sure, the lady would be embarrassed if at all she realizes she is seen as a deadbody or furniture in the living room by her guests, Strange, really strange way to show true love

11:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

True Soumya!
Right Karthik& armadillo,am not too sure what the lady would be feeling like!

Thanx for dropping by guys!

11:16 PM  
Blogger Jewel Rays said...

Thats crazy ...And freaky..hehe

i can;t imagine..

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home