Thinkingcap

Life's battles don't always go To the stronger or faster man, But soon or late the man who wins... Is the man who thinks HE CAN!!!

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

What's in A Name?


I'll tell you why it is important! Read on to find out!

Lage Raho Munnabhai is creating waves everywhere. I saw it too. Loved it. Enjoyed every moment of it. Do not worry !This is not another reveiw but what came out of the predeccessor... Munnabhai M.B.B.S

Yash,my nephew who was 3 years then, was a kid who loved seeing ads & trailers on T.V. So the name of this movie stuck as he loved the title track of this film. A few months after the movie had released, we had a family get together & one of my cousins was talking to Yash.

Now Yash's dad(my B-i-l) is an interior designer who has also undertakes orders of making furniture & so goes to his Workshop on most days. Everytime Yash asked his dad where he was going, he wud say,"Workshop" So the little one assumed everyone who goes to work, goes to "the Workshop!"

While talking to my cousin, Yash suddenly asked, " you also go to workshop?" My cousin replied, "no ,I go to a clinic." Yash was surprised! "why not Workshop?"
My sister who was there, tried explaining, "Yashi! Mama is a doctor, M.B.B.S and that's why he goes to a clinic." Yash's reaction, was most startled. He looked at my cousin (poor guy a M.D in paed) & asked" O! So u are Munnabhai?" My cousin was shocked but the rest of us burst out.

And till date he remains "Munnabhai " to Yash!

So now we know, " What's in a Name? ..... EVERYTHING!

15 Comments:

Blogger Keshi said...

LOL funny :):)

Keshi.

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by....so u r a voice modulator...great!

11:38 PM  
Blogger Amit Deshpande said...

Hheheh, Funny. Very

12:14 AM  
Blogger Kavi said...

LOL ! I hope he is into 'Gandhigiri' too !

8:19 AM  
Blogger KK said...

LOL!!! that was very funny :)

10:41 PM  
Blogger Balaji S Rajan said...

Ha..ha.. Kids make us to laugh out loudly. That was a good one. Their activities are funny.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Balaji S Rajan said...

Rashmi,

I forgot to tell this. When my son was a small boy we had been to one of our friend's house. My friend had younger brothers and they took my son inside to have a chat with him. I was talking with my friend in the reception. Suddenly they all came out laughing. The reason was my son had asked one of them whether he had Aids. When they asked what made him to ask this, he replied " You look very thin like that uncle who comes in the TV ad for aids. So I thought you also have Aids". I felt embarassed but at the same time could not control the laughter. Today when we talk about this to my son who is 14, he laughs.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Ram said...

hehehehe, that is funny...kids say the funniest things...

12:09 AM  
Blogger Neha said...

Kids are sweethearts!!
Most innocent!

1:00 AM  
Blogger passerby55 said...

cool post...

love the way a child's mind works..
so natural and wonderful and pure and true.

thankyou for posting this one

thankyou, rashmi

9:19 PM  
Blogger passerby55 said...

hi

you are tagged to write six weird things about yourself...by me. please find time to do it, ofcourse if u have not done it be4

3:17 AM  
Blogger Prasanna Parameswaran said...

Thats funny! Todays kids are very sharp!

7:14 PM  
Blogger Artnavy said...

LOL- that was funny.

4:45 AM  
Blogger Has to be me said...

funny one! Kids say the darnest things! :)

5:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for stopping by guys! Glad u enjoyed it.

An not sure Kavi if Gandhigiri has got into him as yet.

Sure Balaji, Kids make us forget stress many a time.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home