Thinkingcap

Life's battles don't always go To the stronger or faster man, But soon or late the man who wins... Is the man who thinks HE CAN!!!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

HAPPY 2007!



2006 sure was a year with a lot of highs & lows.

Looking back I was thrilled when we found a house so close to the kids' school. We moved & I quit my job to do freelancing. It seemed a much better choice! Going back to academics I thought was a great option but I did not know GOD had so much in store!!!

With the summer workshops a hit... I left my workplace on a positive note. I made some great friends in the last one year in Chennai. Srivi with whom I enjoyed every workshop I did, left for her dream destination... HARVARD! Yes! I was so thrilled for her. God bless her!

After she left, I knew I had to move on too. I got a break into CORPORATE TRAINING!My passion...my dream was coming true! I'm enjoying myself thoroughly in these workshops!

My break into professional emceeing too happened. Did some wonderful work & got paid well too!

Voice overs too came by.Challenging work ,met interesting people & it was fulfilling too.

But my little Dhruv's accident was a shocker! He escaped a maxicab's front tyre by a whisker! A miracle ,a second life to him & we are only thankful to God everytime we look at the scar on his right hand! A constant reminder of what happened!

All in all... 2006 I started with hope & am sure ending it with THANKS TO GOD!

Yes!HE has given me reason to smile looking back on the year.I'll be in Bangalore for christmas & NEW YEAR & will be back next year.

So here's ...

WISHING YOU A VERY HAPPY CHRISTMAS & A MEMORABLE 2007.

HOPE 2007 FULFILLS ALL YOUR DREAMS & WISHES!

ALL THE BEST & TAKE CARE!

13 Comments:

Blogger januM said...

thanks and wish you the same! have a gr8 yr ahead:)

7:01 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

*But my little Dhruv's accident was a shocker

may I ask who Dhruv is? Anyways Im glad he's ok.

For me 2006 was a struggle. But I made so many new friends here and Im thankful for that. Cos u guys really helped me get thru alot of shit. ty n huggggggggz!

Have a good break Rashmi!
Keshi.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Janum & all the best to you!

Keshi! Dhruv is my younger son! I had written about his accident in my blogs round about Nov!
Enjoy ur break too Keshi!

6:27 AM  
Blogger Kavi said...

Corporate Training !Thats interesting Didnt know we share the same profession ! And what are these summer workshops all about..!!

Looks like you have had a fabulous year except for Dhruvs accident. Even that is a reminder of the blessings we can count on.

Glad to know you will be in Banglaore for xmas! Enjoy the spirit and the festive cheer !

8:40 AM  
Blogger mathew said...

wishing you a great christmas..and reasons to smile for next year!!

2:06 AM  
Blogger Rohan Kumar said...

Coming back to this blog after a long time, Happy new year and may you have a very happy and prosperous new year :)

1:19 PM  
Blogger KK said...

Wow! 2006 was eventful for you.

Wishing you and your family a very Happy and Prosperous 2007!!! May it be filled with all the goodies that you would like to have. :)

12:08 AM  
Blogger Krishnakumar said...

Wish you a merry christmas and a very happy new year.

- Krishna

7:16 AM  
Blogger Neha said...

Hey u in Blore?Enjoying???
Wishing u 2 a happy new yr :)

1:25 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

Happy New Year Rashmi!

Keshi.

7:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sure Kavi! Now I know how you write so well.Another reason why we can meet when I'm in BAngalore!!Glad to have met you!
Hope 2007 is great for you too!

Thanx Mathew hope you have a memorable & happy 2007!

Welcome back Rohan! Hope u have a rocking 2007!

Thanx KK glad to have met you in 2006 hope we continue to be in touch!

Thanx Krishna & have a great 2007!


It was a good trip Neha But BAngalore is horrible when it comes to TRAFFIC!!!!

Thanx Keshi & have a great new
year!

7:37 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

bakk yet?

Keshi.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Has to be me said...

wow u seem to have an interesting year & interesting jobs too!!
Hope 2007 is also as interesting for u! :)

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home